Monday, July 30, 2012

Listening Exercise for today


Hi welcome to English Express Site. Let's start with playing a game here. We call this game Chain Introduction. I will be the first and the last player of this game. Following the steps to participate.

Step 1: Click on the Audioboo to listen to my introduction about myself,my favortie food and favorite way of eating it.

Step 2: Sign up Audioboo to record your your introduction.
Step 3: In your recording, you have to first retell the previous person's introduction. For example, if you were the first person to sign up, you would talk about what you heard in my recording and then introduce yourself following your name, your favorite food and your favorite way to eat it. I will have to do a long recording after all, since I am also the last player. So you sure would like to sing up as soon as possible (ASAP).

Step4: Publish your recording on Audioboo by clicking publish.

Step5: Go to the Audioboo website and embed your recording on your blog for the next person.

Step 6: Leave your URL for the next person


No comments:

Post a Comment